Here is Match Results UEFA Euro 2012 Qualifying Group I.
3 September 2010, Lithuania 0–0 Scotland.
Stadium: S. Darius and S. Girėnas Stadium, Kaunas.
3 September 2010, Liechtenstein 0–4 Spain.
Stadium: Rheinpark Stadion, Vaduz.
Goal Spain: Torres 18', 54', Villa 26', Silva 62'.
7 September 2010, Czech Republic 0–1 Lithuania.
Stadium: Andrův stadion, Olomouc.
Goal Lithuania: Šernas 25'.
7 September 2010, Scotland 2–1 Liechtenstein.
Stadium: Hampden Park, Glasgow.
Goal Scotland: Miller 62', McManus 90+7'.
Goal Liechtenstein: Frick 46'.
8 October 2010, Czech Republic 1–0 Scotland.
Stadium: Synot Tip Arena, Prague.
Goal Czech Republic: Hubník 69'.
8 October 2010, Spain 3–1 Lithuania.
Stadium: Estadio El Helmántico, Salamanca.
Goal Spain: Llorente 47', 56', Silva 79'.
Goal Lithuania: Šernas 54'.
12 October 2010, Liechtenstein 0–2 Czech Republic.
Stadium: Rheinpark Stadion, Vaduz.
Goal Czech Republic: Necid 12', V. Kadlec 29'.
12 October 2010, Scotland 2–3 Spain.
Stadium: Hampden Park, Glasgow.
Goal Scotland: Naismith 58', Piqué 67'(og).
Goal Spain: Villa 44'(pen), Iniesta 55', Llorente 79'.
25 March 2011, Spain 2–1 Czech Republic.
Stadium: Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes, Granada.
Goal Spain: Villa 69', 73'(pen).
Goal Czech Republic: Plašil 29'.
29 March 2011, Czech Republic 2–0 Liechtenstein.
Stadium: Stadion Střelecký ostrov, České Budějovice.
Goal Czech Republic: Baroš 3', M. Kadlec 70'.
29 March 2011, Lithuania 1–3 Spain.
Stadium: S. Darius and S. Girėnas Stadium, Kaunas.
Goal Lithuania: Stankevičius 57'.
Goal Spain: Xavi 19', Kijanskas 70'(og), Mata 83'.
3 June 2011, Liechtenstein 2–0 Lithuania.
Stadium: Rheinpark Stadion, Vaduz.
Goal Liechtenstein: Erne 7', Polverino 36'.
2 September 2011, Lithuania 0–0 Liechtenstein.
Stadium: S. Darius and S. Girėnas Stadium, Kaunas.
3 September 2011, Scotland 2–2 Czech Republic.
Stadium: Hampden Park, Glasgow.
Goal Scotland: Miller 44', Fletcher 82'.
Goal Czech Republic: Plašil 78', M. Kadlec 90'(pen).
6 September 2011, Scotland 1–0 Lithuania.
Stadium: Hampden Park, Glasgow.
Goal Scotland: Naismith 50'.
6 September 2011, Spain 6–0 Liechtenstein.
Stadium: Estadio Las Gaunas, Logroño.
Goal Spain: Negredo 34', 37', Xavi 44', Ramos 52', Villa 60', 79'.
7 October 2011, Czech Republic 0–2 Spain.
Stadium: Generali Arena, Prague.
Goal Spain: Mata 6', Alonso 23'.
8 October 2011, Liechtenstein 0–1 Scotland.
Stadium: Rheinpark Stadion, Vaduz.
Goal Scotland: Mackail-Smith 32'.
11 October 2011, Spain 3–1 Scotland.
Stadium: Estadio José Rico Pérez.
Goal Spain: Silva 6', 44', Villa 54'.
Goal Scotland: Goodwillie 66'(pen).
11 October 2011, Lithuania 1–4 Czech Republic.
Stadium: S. Darius and S. Girėnas Stadium, Kaunas.
Goal Lithuania: Šernas 68'(pen).
Goal Czech Republic: M. Kadlec 2'(pen), 85'(pen), Rezek 16', 45'.
Here is Standings Group I UEFA Euro 2012 Qualifying Round.
Group I
| NO. TEAM | PD WN DW LT | GF GA GD PN |
| 1. Spain | 8 8 0 0 | 26 6 +20 24 |
| 2. Czech Republic | 8 4 1 3 | 12 8 +4 13 |
| 3. Scotland | 8 3 2 3 | 9 10 -1 11 |
| 4. Lithuania | 8 1 2 5 | 4 13 -9 5 |
| 5. Liechtenstein | 8 1 1 6 | 3 17 -14 4 |
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement
ReplyDeleteaccount it. Look advanced to more added
agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?
Also visit my webpage :: http://www.diysolarheatingspain.com/diy-solar-swimming-pool-heating-plans-instructions.html
I just like the valuable info you provide in your
ReplyDeletearticles. I’ll bookmark your blog and take a look at again right here
regularly. I'm moderately sure
I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
Review my web site; http://supradotati.ro/
I have been exploring for a bit for any
ReplyDeletehigh quality articles or blog posts on this kind of space .
Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website.
Studying this information So i’m
glad to convey that I have a very
excellent uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed.
I most
definitely will
make certain to don’t overlook this site and give it a glance regularly.
Here is my web page ... honda cars spain
Helpful info. Fortunate me I found your web site
ReplyDeleteunintentionally, and I'm surprised why this twist of fate didn't took place in advance!
I bookmarked it.
Feel free to surf to my web site :: egypt sherrod real estate
There are some fascinating points in time on this article however I don’t
ReplyDeleteknow if I see all of them heart to heart. There
is some validity however I'll take hold opinion till I look into it
further. Good article , thanks and we would like more! Added to FeedBurner as effectively
Also visit my homepage - http://clickforu.com
Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say
ReplyDeletethat I've truly loved browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope
you write again very soon!
my blog post extremadura tourist attractions
Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared
ReplyDeleteto be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they just don't know
about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
Feel free to visit my web site; villas navarra Spain
I needed to compose you a very small observation to help say thank you as before on your pretty
ReplyDeleteconcepts
you have featured on this page. It's
surprisingly generous of people like you to make unhampered just what a lot of folks would have
sold as an e-book to
generate some money on their own, even more so since you could have done it if you decided. The guidelines
additionally acted to become a easy way to fully grasp the rest have a similar dream just
like my very own to grasp
significantly more in regard to this condition.
I believe there are lots of more
enjoyable instances ahead for folks who discover your blog post.
Feel free to visit my homepage :: flyerguide.com
I found your weblog site on google and check a
ReplyDeletefew of your early posts. Proceed to keep up the very good
operate. I just further up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader.
Seeking ahead to studying extra from you later on!
…
Here is my page http://social.9imaging.com/
This is the suitable
ReplyDeleteweblog for anyone who wants to seek out out about this topic.
You
understand so much its nearly hard to
argue with you (not that I actually would need…HaHa).
You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years.
Great stuff, just
nice!
Here is my web page :: spain overview for group games 2012 espn
magnificent issues altogether, you just gained
ReplyDeletea
emblem new reader. What would you recommend about your
submit that you just made a few days ago? Any
positive?
Feel free to visit my web blog :: Mailspect.ru
I haven’t checked in here for some time since I thought
ReplyDeleteit was getting boring, but the
last few posts are good quality so I guess I’ll add you
back to my daily bloglist.
You deserve it my friend :)
Here is my site; images of new cars in india
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.
ReplyDeleteI will
make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information.
Thanks for the
post. I’ll certainly return.
My blog post khajiit caravans location
Wow, amazing weblog structure! How
ReplyDeletelengthy have you ever been running a blog for?
you make blogging glance easy. The entire glance of your site
is fantastic, let alone the content material!
Also visit my blog post ... English boys golf news
I beloved as much as you'll obtain performed right here. The caricature is tasteful, your authored material
ReplyDeletestylish. however, you command get bought an edginess
over that you would like be delivering the following. in poor health surely come more in the past once more
as exactly the same just about a lot regularly inside case you shield this hike.
Feel free to surf to my web site :: Www.Almoradi.us
Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anyone who usess it, as well as
ReplyDeleteme.
Keep up the good work - can'r wait to read more posts.
my weblog :: newstalk golf weekly podcast
When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a
ReplyDeletecomment is added I get four emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove
people from that service? Thanks!
My website - http://www.seolinkads.com/
I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes
ReplyDeleteit
much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a designer to create
your theme? Exceptional work!
Also visit my page: www.gloriouslinks.com
Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
ReplyDeleteyou make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is
magnificent, let alone the content!
Also visit my weblog: raw3a.ksa-eg.com
Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make seriously articles I'd state. This is the very first time I
ReplyDeletefrequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the
analysis you made to make this particular publish extraordinary. Excellent process!
Here is my web page ... www.surroundscreengaming.Com
I was recommended this website by way of my cousin.
ReplyDeleteI am not sure whether or not this publish is
written by him as nobody else recognise
such exact
about my problem. You are amazing! Thank you!
Feel free to surf to my blog - Sea Fishing Near Wexford Town
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very
ReplyDeletewell written article. I’ll
make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information.
Thanks for the
post. I will definitely comeback.
Feel free to visit my site ... ut barcelona
I have been examinating out many of your stories and i must say pretty nice stuff.
ReplyDeleteI will
definitely bookmark your blog.
my page :: current weather in torrevieja spain